1. Host an EventA film screening provides a great opportunity to build community awareness about intelligent design and the debate over evolution! One film you might show:
- Revolutionary, which recounts the story of Michael Behe and others and the resistance they’ve encountered for supporting intelligent design. This video is now available to view free online.
2. Like, Share, and GiftThe most effortless way to be a part of freeing science is simply to like and share our news and stories on social media. Spreading the word does make a difference, so why not share an article or story right now? Each of the following books contain stories of how scientific research paths are blocked by the reigning paradigm in the sciences. Perfect for that interested friend, family member or coworker!
- Darwin on Trial by Phillip Johnson
- Icons of Evolution by Jonathan Wells
- Traipsing Into Evolution is a retrospective on the Dover Trial
- The Unofficial Guide to Cosmos: Fact and Fiction in Neil Degrasse Tyson’s Landmark Science Series
- Getting the Facts Straight: A Viewer’s Guide to PBS’s Evolution