In 2005, a federal judge in Pennsylvania forbid the Dover school district from mentioning the theory of intelligent design in science classes. Increasingly, evolutionists have become the new dogmatists, demanding judicially-imposed censorship of dissent. The Dover v. Kitzmiller decision was a blow to free science, but resorting to censorship will not keep the scientific controversy over Darwinism at bay.
- BOOK: Traipsing Into Evolution: The Truth about the Dover Intelligent Design Trial
- ARTICLE: Ten Myths About Dover
- ARTICLE: Dover in Review
- LAW REVIEW: Intelligent Design Will Survive Kitzmiller v. Dover
- STUDY: A Comparison of Judge Jones’ Opinion with Plaintiffs’ Proposed “Findings of Fact and Conclusions of Law”
- VIDEO: Why Intelligent Design Was Not Over in Dover
- VIDEO: Intelligent Design on Trial